Barron & Company, LLP is a limited liability partnership and one of the largest firms in Northwest Connecticut. Thomas P. Barron, managing partner, has been in practice in the area for over thirty years.
Barron & Company, LLP has a very diversified client base ranging from mid-size manufacturing companies, construction companies, foreign importing companies, truck dealerships, tax-exempt organizations, membership clubs, professional corporations, to estates, trusts, and individuals. For these clients, we provide accounting and tax services; business advisory services; business sales and acquisitions consulting; systems analysis; payroll processing; business valuations; audited, reviewed, and compiled financial statements; and other traditional related services.We have a very dedicated professional staff and we make every effort to provide clients with the best in services and maintain a personal working relationship. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) regularly conducts a peer review of a firm's system of quality control. We have met, without exception, all professional and accounting standards as required by the AICPA.
Our Mission is to provide traditional accounting, and tax, services to individuals and small businesses. We are uniquely positioned as CPAs to address all the financial needs of our clients with objectivity and professionalism. Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality personalized service in a timely fashion with the best interest of our clients as our first priority.
Privacy Protection Policy
For Social Security Numbers (P.A. 08-167)
In our course of business we collect certain personal information, including Socaial Security numbers. We will make what we believe to be reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Social Security numbers we collect.
We protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers and other personal information we collect in the course of business by the following measures:
- Prohibit unlawful disclosure of Social Security numbers and other personal information.
- Limit access to Social Security numbers and other personal information.
- Destroy, erase or make unreadable documentation containing Social Security numbers and other personal information.
- Training our employees in the proper handling of Social Security numbers and other personal information.
- Maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers and other personal information.
- Requiring that third parties with access to Social Security numbers and other personal information protect their confidentiality.
If you have any questions about the above policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.