Are you a small to medium sized business looking for assistance in performing many of the duties that controllers typically do for the larger business? Let us take the weight off your shoulders. Having meaningful, well-organized financial records ensures that your business operations will run more efficiently daily and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you with the tasks associated with bookkeeping.
Full-Charge Bookkeeping Tasks Include
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Report preparation
- Maintaining accounts payable, including recording and paying bills
- Maintaining accounts receivable, including invoicing customers and collecting payments
- Making adjusting journal entries
- Closing books at the end of an accounting period
- Properly accounting for revenue and expenses
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Reconciling mortgage, credit card and other liabilities
- Accounting for fixed assets, including depreciation and amortization
We can also assist you with QuickBooks training and implementation, as needed.
Starting a Business?
The Starting a Business and Keeping Records publication by the IRS provides basic federal and tax information and illustrates a record keeping system.